First Aid Courses Mitcham
The Mitcham Community Center serves as the training facility for First Aid Pro. This training centre offers the courses listed below.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
Previously known as
The Mitcham Community Center
242 Belair Rd, Lower Mitcham SA 5062
The Mitcham Community Centre is a historic site located on Belair Road, opposite the Mitcham Civic Centre, right next to the Mitcham train station, and across the road from the Mitcham Shopping Centre. It has quick and easy access via public transit or private vehicle.
The southern wing of the facility has been renovated into a well-lit and comfortable meeting place with trestle tables and chairs. A short walk away is the facility’s shared kitchen, which is an excellent setting for workshops and community gatherings.
Parking & Accessibility
- Access the onsite parking from Grange Road
- Can be easily reached by bus or taxi (if travelling by bus, use 196F & 300, stop 14 Belair Road- or see Adelaide Metro)
- Location: Ground floor
- Easy-to-use amenities
- Disability aid like wheelchair is available
- Within the proximity of Mitcham train station